Welcome to a preview of the first Ask Me Anything (AMA) episode, part of the Huberman Lab Premium subscription.
The Huberman Lab Premium subscription was launched for two main reasons. First, it was launched in order to raise support for the standard Huberman Lab podcast channel — which will continue to come out every Monday at zero-cost. Second, it was launched as a means to raise funds for important scientific research. A significant portion of proceeds from the Huberman Lab Premium subscription will fund human research (not animal models) selected by Dr. Huberman, with a dollar-for-dollar match from the Tiny Foundation.
In the full 2 hour+ AMA episode, we discuss:
- Zone 2 training
- What do you do when you live in a northern climate and the sun doesn't rise until hours after you are up?
- Morning routine for people who work from 8 am to 5 pm
- Best productivity method: to-do list or time-blocking everything on a calendar?
- Seed oils and metabolic disease
- Do recommendations and protocols you give change with age (beyond 60)?
- What advice would you give to your younger self?
Join 400,000+ subscribers to get regular emails on neuroscience, health, and science-related tools from Dr. Andrew Huberman.
Plus, you’ll also get Andrew’s exclusive Daily Blueprint, where Andrew shares his daily routine, and outlines practical protocols you can use to stay productive and maximize your health.